TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can not get correct set up with TV controls .Xfinity control…

Customer Question
Can not get correct...

Can not get correct set up with TV controls .Xfinity control and Lg.

Technician's Assistant: Has this happened before? And have you tried unplugging your LG and leaving it off for a few hours?

Something happened last Friday and the setting is not correct on the LG . Picture is dark and when turned on it blinks on ////tv and not Cable.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried to reset and nothing changes the darkness of pictures versus my two other tv's.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No , just like to have it back as before , My eyes are getting sore.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
I would rather talk live. I am not very good on line.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I will try to unplug TV for a while and hope for resetting itself. Tired at looking the much too dark picture.
How long until you get back to me ?? Have some appt. little later on.
10/2/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model number from the back of the tv?
If you look at the back of the tv can you tell me exactly where (which port) the xfinity box is connected there, such as hdmi1, hdmi2, etc?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?