TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I HAVE A Panasonic TH50PZ80U Plasma TV set and I want to…

Customer Question
I HAVE A Panasonic...

I HAVE A Panasonic TH50PZ80U Plasma TV set and I want to plug a DVD into the HDMI2 port. The problem is that when the set was originally set up they disabled the HDMI2 port. On the TV menu it skips over the HDMI2 entry. How do I get it back?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Panasonic? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Model is TH50PZ80U, manufactured in 2008

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am just trying to hook up the DVD today

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/2/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 10 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.