TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Bought and installed a new TV yesterday. Am a customer

Customer Question
Bought and installed a...

Bought and installed a new TV yesterday. Am a customer through my building service. TV was a Roku, NS32DR310A17LEDRokuTV. Has streaming services like HULU and Netflix that work through my WiFi. But when presented with option "Cable TV" or"Cable Box" I get message "No signal..The cable box worked through my old TV, it is connected to the new one, and the light is green. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

As I said, bought it yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, it's brand new just as I said

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, also called Roku and they said the problem was either with the cable or that the set was defective

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/2/2017
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 10 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Do you have your TV connected to your home network?

Please let me know if you still need assistance by responding here and I will reply back as soon as possible.