TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I keep getting this message Enter your WPA2 passphrase?

Customer Question
I keep getting this...

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Vizio E43-C2

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes I think?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I disconnected or discontinued my TV service from Suddenlink and just have Roku and Streaming on my TV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Yesterday I was able to get You Tube, Hulu and Netflix I can't today

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/2/2017
TV Technician: Jason Jones, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Customer Service

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

The WPA2 Passphrase is located on your wireless modem or router. May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.

I look forward to your response,
Jason

Please, do not create duplicate tasks. You can respond to me in the box below.