TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Dark. 60V500A. Menu works and yes all inputs. Nothing just…

Customer Question
60V500A Technician's Assistant: Does...

60V500A

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes menu works and yes all inputs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing just all of the sudden the picture s just dark and about a month

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm just concerned about the darker ūüėä Thank you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/2/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- When did you replace lamp last time in this TV?

I haven't replace them yet
No text okay thank you

OK, when lamp in this has reached at end of its service/ working lifespan it either generate less amount of light (screen looks darker) or shattered/ broken and TV wont turn ON at all.

It seems your TV needs lamp replacement to get back brighter picture, required lamp is available with following supplier..

http://www.shopjimmy.com/hitachi-ux21511-dlp-replacement-lamp-with-philips-bulb.htm#

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.