TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cannot turn on sap! It is and lg tv. Nothing it is just a…

Customer Question
Hi I cannot turn...

Hi I cannot turn on sap !

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

It is and lg tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing it is just a nre tv that I am not familiar with and cant find the instruction booklet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks this is my main issue

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/2/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please