TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I want to add an app. ??? Serial #LTT7UKBS3009105. Menu

Customer Question
I want to add...

I want to add an app

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

??? Serial #LTT7UKBS3009105

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, menu work. It will show all apps but doesn't say how to add an app.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I never tried to add an app before. So, this never happen, I don't know how to add an app.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's it. I think?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
10/3/2017
TV Technician: littlerusty2005, Expert replied 10 months ago
littlerusty2005

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?