TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My one and half year old lg has a split screen ,black and…

Customer Question
My one and half...

My one and half year old lg has a split screen ,black and white .What should I do?

Technician's Assistant: Has this happened before? And have you tried unplugging your LG and leaving it off for a few hours?

No

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

A week.I bought another tv

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/2/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 10 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Are you able to get the model number off the back of the tv?