TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv will not turn on. Light goes then red. Have to try

Customer Question
Tv will not turn...

Tv will not turn on. Light goes green then red. Have to try 3or4times. For the past 6months now it will not go on. At all

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

6months

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if we can

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

When it first started sound fan hitting something. But then it would. Turn on. Now no fan sound

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/2/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Louie, Technician