TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I wanna connect my computer to my samsung tv with hdmi

Customer Question
I wanna connect my...

I wanna connect my computer to my samsung tv with hdmi cable. but every time i have failed to connect it. CAn you help me to connect it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Model Number is : LN40C630K1FXZA

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

ONLY AIR CHANNELS ARE WORKING

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I am not sure.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
hi there
10/2/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 10 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the computer or more particularly its video/graphics chipset/card.
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.