TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I remove the right and left borders on my TV screen?

Customer Question
How do I remove...

How do I remove the right and left borders on my TV screen? I want the TV picture to fill the enter screen.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

M50CI It is about 2 or 3 years old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes. The TV menu works No. Just the screen on this TV

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Its been an issue since I bought from you.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/1/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?