TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

There is something that is happening on my new HD TV. Only…

Customer Question
Hello Andy. There...

Hello Andy. There is something that is happening on my new HD TV. Only the sports channels are in Spanish since they started today. This has never happened before. The TV is HD as well.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

My main computers are Dell and they have been working well.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

It said that it needed to do some updates, and I hit OK.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Did you get my answer?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/2/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please