TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a former and I pushed some button and now it doesn't…

Customer Question
I have a former...

I have a former and I pushed some button and now it doesn't do anything but ask for s channel scan

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is about 2years.. looking for model #

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Sp-led16

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Today...I tried to brighten the screen and hit a button that messed up the tb

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No..this TV is in s rental apt

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/1/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 10 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, is the TV directly connected to an antenna or cable feed?
Or is there a cable box or even a satellite receiver?
Or some other device? ...Internet connection?
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.