TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No sound. 2016 smart LG. It works and yes problems with all.

Customer Question
2016 smart LG Technician's...

2016 smart LG

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes it works and yes problems with all

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

My boyfriend hooked up a sound bar to the tv using a cord from tv to sound bar which happens to be wireless anyway its a LG sound bar it was on surround sound for a couple days and the sound just went out i did a sound test for both tv and sound bar and they fine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I think i might of somehow did a setting wrong and its stopping the volume

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/1/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?