TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My sony bravia will not come on the on light is on and I…

Customer Question
My sony bravia will...

My sony bravia will not come on the on light is on and I can't turn the tv off. the screen has a dark light but I still can't get to do anything.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I can't see the model number its under the wall mount bracket. it's about one year old.It's a sony bravia

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It just happened. I just tried to turn it back on and it did not light up all the way. there is no sound or picture I tried to turn it off but the on light won't go off.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/1/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 10 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Let me know when you are ready