TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My husband threw the remote at our sharp aquos tv. Can it be…

Customer Question
My husband threw the...

My husband threw the remote at our sharp aquos tv. Can it be fixed?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is about 4 years old 80 inch tv. Not for sure on the model. Does wifi and a lot of bells and whistles

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv light comes on but the screen is black.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The closed caption was on and he couldn't get it off. Then he threw the remote. The tv hasn't worked for 2-3 months

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/1/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?