TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We just purchased a Roku tv. We can't get the closed caption…

Customer Question
We just purchased a...

We just purchased a Roku tv. We can't get the closed caption words off the screen. HELP!

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

One moment, please.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

?

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

We have Xfinity by Comcast. The tv is connected through Comcast box. What confuses me is that we can't get the closed caption words off the screen!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We just purchased the TV and installed it a few minutes ago!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/1/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 10 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Do you get comcast HD channels / is the comcast box connected with hdmi ?