TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cannot get the tv in my living room to work. It keeps

Customer Question
I cannot get the...

I cannot get the tv in my living room to work. It keeps telling me it is weak or no signal. It just went off last evening while I was watching it. The tv in my bedroom is working??????

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is a Samsung Series 6 6400 6450 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Went off last night as I was watching it. Checked connection

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/1/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 10 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

What is on the tv screen right now?