TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Why are nfl football games in Spanish/ UN55XH5530F. AND NO.

Customer Question
Why are nfl football...

Why are nfl football games in Spanish/

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

UN55XH5530F

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

YES AND NO

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

5 WEEKS, NOTHING I'M AWARE OF.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I'M ALSO GETTING VOICE OVER ON CERTAIN SHOW FOR THE BLIND.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/1/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 10 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

How do you get your channels?

-antenna

-cable line (no box)

-cable box

-satellite box

-other

Cable box

Do you get HD channels / is the cable box connected with HDMI ?

Your cable box has been set for SAP mode. Look on the cable remote for an SAP button. If there is no SAP button, go into the settings menu for the cable box and look under language settings for Secondary Audio then set it to off. REPLY back here and let me know how that goes.

Please do not open new questions for the same issue....

Reply back here and let me know what happened with the SAP on the cable remote?