TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I bought my sony 4k about a year and 1/2. I am having

Customer Question
I bought my sony...

I bought my sony 4k about a year and 1/2. I am having problems with my signal to my dish box.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I don't have my paperwork. all i have is the remote it came with

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It's a large tv and it's on the wall so i can't access it easily.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I had my dish hopper checked and i bought a new hdmi cable. hooked up a smaller tv to the hopper and it works fine

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/1/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 10 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

i can't talk right now i'll try back later

What exactly happens when you connect the hopper to the tv?

Are you able to select the correct hdmi input?

Do you get an error message?