TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The picture aspect enlarged and I cannot get it back to

Customer Question
The picture aspect enlarged...

The picture aspect enlarged and I cannot get it back to normal screen size. I tried "view mode" S.Stretch, etc., but I still cannot get aspect smaller

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Aquous LC52 age - I'm not sure

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works OK. I'm not sure what you mean by sources/inputs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Been an issue about two weeks. All of a sudden it just happened, lost power during Hurricane Irma.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks, ***** ***** is working just fine. Just picture aspect.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/1/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?