TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My new UN75MU9000 75-Inch 4K tv has a 4 inch wide streak…

Customer Question
My new UN75MU9000 75-Inch...

My new UN75MU9000 75-Inch 4K tv has a 4 inch wide white streak going up from the bottom of the screen.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

UN75MU9000 75-Inch 4K purchased 9/5

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Have no tried other source menus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Issue started about two weeks ago. nothin else happenrd

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Just if it can b e fixed.excuse me that's an UN75MU8000.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/1/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 10 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

The purchase date is 9/5/2017 ?

Do you have the original Samsung remote that came with the tv? If you bring up the TV MENU using that remote, is that on screen menu clear or is it affected by this problem?