TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cannot get the picture to reduce from wide. E321VL. I use…

Customer Question
I cannot get the...

I cannot get the picture to reduce from wide

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

E321VL

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I use Visio to get internet access to get to Comcast

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Last night but have difficulty getting right picture size

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/1/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 10 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

The problem is caused by a conflict of aspect ratio between the box and the TV.

Pick up the box remote and look for any buttons marked >>

Aspect

Ratio

Format

Zoom

HD Zoom

Or a hash button under the number 9 button

Press any of the above to correct your geometry problem, you may need to continually press too

Let me know how this worksout

Anthony

I did not agree to a $33 charge and will not pay it