TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How much is the service. New in the box today, Insignia

Customer Question
How much is the...

How much is the service

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

New in the box today, Insignia NS43DR620NA18

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I erased the cable imput by mistake, now it will not show in any of the settings, and I did a total reset twice

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Original set up

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/1/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Which reset did you try? Did you try a factory reset?

A full factory reset returns your Insignia Roku TV to its original, out-of-the-box state.

To perform a factory reset, navigate to Settings > System > Factory reset, and then highlight Factory reset everything.

To proceed with the full factory reset, press PLAY/PAUSE three times in a row.

Please reply back here and let me know if that works?

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
Or you can type your rating on your question page if you have any difficulty with the rating system.
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------