TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I turned my TV off two days ago, today it turns on but I get…

Customer Question
I turned my TV...

I turned my TV off two days ago, today it turns on but I get no picture. My

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

Never a problem TV is only 5 years old Samsung UN32EH4003F

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Screen is black power indicator flashes off and on for approx 5 minutes then shuts off.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

TV worked fine 2 days ago when I turned it off. Today is the first time I have tried to turn it on. No one else has used the TV as I live alone.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/1/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?