TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I lost the wire that goes from the panel to the lamp housng.

Customer Question
I lost the wire...

I lost the wire that goes from the panel to the lamp housng

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Wd73738 mitsubishi

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes it keeps flashing a green light

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I took it apart to change the color wheel and i think i misplaced a wire for it could u tell mewhere the wires go to i think i misplaced the one that goes from the panel to the board where the color wheel is atbut im not sure if i send u a picture will u be able to tell me if there is a wire missing

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 2 days by:
10/3/2017
TV Technician: littlerusty2005, Expert replied 10 months ago
littlerusty2005

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?