TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Unable to see on-demand movies. Unable to gewt on demand…

Customer Question
Unable to see on-demand...

Unable to see on-demand movies

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Unable to gewt on demand movies

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No--only the master setup

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Only in the last hour. ok prior

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/1/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please confirm the make and model number of the TV or device that you are having difficulties with?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.