TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Model LNT5265F will not power on with its Samsung remote.

Customer Question
Model LNT5265F will not...

Model LNT5265F will not power on with its Samsung remote

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

LNT5265F

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since changing to a new spectrum cable box. Universal remote will also not power the tv on.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/1/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 10 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.