TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a Samsung series 5 smart tv & our picture is too big…

Customer Question
We have a Samsung...

We have a Samsung series 5 smart tv & our picture is too big for the screen

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your smart tv?

How do I find the make & model in our user manual

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv menu works, no problem w/other just on TV

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Problem has been several weeks and I do not know what occurred prior

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No, Thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/1/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?