TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Our 2016 Panasonic 4k Ultra HD TV won't turn off and the…

Customer Question
Our 2016 Panasonic 4k...

Our 2016 Panasonic 4k Ultra HD TV won't turn off and the remote doesn't respond at all after a minute or so.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It's a 2016 Panasonic 4k Ultra HD

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This has been going on for a month and I just checked to see if it needed a software download. It didn't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

We have to unplug it everytime we are done watching it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
10/1/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?