TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I want the roku tv to be able to use my remote for direct…

Customer Question
I want the roku...

I want the roku tv to be able to use my remote for direct tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Where is it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just bought the tv and we are setting it up I'd like to only have 1 remote model # is NS-50DR620NA18

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/30/2017
TV Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

TV Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago

What is the model of your Roku?