TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We are trying to give cable. We tried to install a leaf 30…

Customer Question
We are trying to...

We are trying to give cable. We tried to install a leaf 30 Indoor HDTV antenna to our VIZIO 1080p tv. We got a new RCA RCRH02BR ES CAW 01 universal remote control. The antenna turns the tv on/off and moves volume up and down but nothing else. The antenna gets nothing. Is the tv screen suppose to be blue, how do you access the menu and everythign is now in spanish. Help

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

WE are trying to get you the exact model number eco1080p? 7

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The Tv we think is 5 to 7 years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

On comcast it works. when on tv anntena the menu screen appears in spanich and we cannot control it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Our Ultimate goal to to install antenna and amazon fire stick and discontinue the horrendeously expensive comcast

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 3 days by:
10/3/2017
TV Technician: littlerusty2005, Expert replied 8 months ago
littlerusty2005

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?