TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The screen is mainly with light shadows of objects being…

Customer Question
The screen is mainly...

The screen is mainly white with light shadows of objects being broadcast on the screen. This started suddenly yesterday evening.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Series 5 550 Bought in 2008, Model LN40A550P3FXZA, Version CK12

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The Tv menu works but with the same problem. It's difficult to read.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This happened suddenly yesterday evening. Before that, the set hadn't been used in over a month. It worked fine for about an hour.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's all I can think of.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/30/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 10 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

If you press the menu button of the sets own remote control is the menu perfectly normal or is this affected too?