TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My LG television does not recognise my LG camera. I USED TO…

Customer Question
Hi, my LG television...

Hi, my LG television does not recognise my LG camera.

Technician's Assistant: Has this happened before? And have you tried unplugging your LG and leaving it off for a few hours?

I USED TO DONLOAD MY PICS WITH NO TROUBLE ,THE SUDDENLY IT HAS STOPPED

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

\OUCH WHAT IS THE TV MENU

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

JUST RECENTLY ALL USED TO BE OK

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats all, but hat do mean by connect you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
9/30/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the model number of the LG TV?

What is the model number of the LG camera?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

The info. that i sent was wrong it was sent in haste so please ignore.
I have two cameras which are not recognised by my computer.Android running windows 10.
Camera 1 LG70 LG-d320f. camera 2 LG G3 Beat LG-D724.
I hope you can help me with this problem.

What is the make and model number of the computer?

Pete, Electronic Engineer