TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When I push the on button on remote or side of tv there is a…

Customer Question
When I push the...

When I push the on button on remote or side of tv there is a pop the power light comes on and two seconds later it pops a again and goes off.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

47pfl3603d

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Will not come on

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just today

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/30/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 10 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony