TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Got some water spilled on to of the Samsung smart from the…

Customer Question
Got some water spilled...

Got some water spilled on to of the Samsung smart from the air condition, then some thin lines appeared , going on and off, and when I open the screen not to only see the thin lines

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung uhd curved smart 7 series

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The to menu moves left and right, but I only see the thin lines

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was playing a video game when the screen suddenly started with these these thin lines and then screen came back and went again when I noticed the air condition was leaking some water on it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

It happened just now

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/30/2017
TV Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 10 months ago
Ronald Brock

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your issue today.

If water has found its way into your tv and you are experiencing lines or other distortions in your picture, more than likely the motherboard of the tv has been damaged and would need to be serviced or replaced. If you do not know how to replace a motherboard on a computer, you will need to take it to a repair shop to have it repaired, however, the cost of replacing the board itself may be equal to just replacing the tv with another tv.

TV Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 10 months ago

Do you still need assistance with your question?

TV Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 10 months ago