TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My screen went black. I don't know the model number, the TV…

Customer Question
My screen went black ...

My screen went black

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

I don't know the model number, the TV is only a couple of years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I can't see the screen

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It just happened. We were playing video games

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Is there anybody out there?
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/30/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 10 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello
WelcomeSorry you are having trouble here, can you please get me the model number found on the back of the set?Anthony
LC50LB371U, manufactured October 2015.