TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I bougt a UE75ES9005 TV in Denmark in 2012, and am happily…

Customer Question
I bougt a UE75ES9005...

I bougt a UE75ES9005 TV in Denmark in 2012, and am happily using it now in Vietnam. However, I am about to move to Atlanta, in the US and am wondering if I will be able to use the TV in the US

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

What?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

What are you talking about?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
9/30/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello
WelcomeI am currently working on this be with you soonAnthony

I now know the specs on this model except the mains power input or if the set is compatible adaptable with that, I do not think it is however, anyhow the way it stands is if you took the set to the US you will first of all need a step up power transformer from 120vac to 230vac rated at about 500Kwatts, secondly if you are going to use the set for over the air channels the set WILL NOT work you will need to get a set-top-box these however are cheap enough to buy, the set otherwise will work OK, you may also need a adaptor for the power plug

So you need

A 500kwatt transformer for the power input 120vac to230vac

If you are using an antenna you will need a set-top-box (tuner wont work in the US)

An adaptor to change the european plug standard to the US

Let me know if you need more help

A positive rating is appreciated thank you (rating bar of stars top of the page thank you) 3 to 5 stars and the site will release a payment to me thank you.
Regards
Anthony

Just one other thing that may crop up if you use a DVD player or bluray, the format for the colour for these is different from the European standard so you may need a converter box for this, it may however work if you find its in black and white then you may need a converter box from PAL to NTSC

I am not sure now if its a good idea to take the set....

Anthony

Regards
Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician