TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Keeps activating demo mode, model not sure age 1-2 years, as…

Customer Question
Keeps activating demo mode ...

Keeps activating demo mode

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model not sure age 1-2 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

As far as I know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just started tonight

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/30/2017
TV Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 10 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

TV Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 10 months ago

Could you please tell me the make and model of your TV? for e.x Sony Bravia KLV-40W672E