TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv shuts off while watching Netflix, youtube.(all apps…

Customer Question
My tv shuts off...

My tv shuts off while watching Netflix, youtube.(all apps are crashing)

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

E55c1, about 2 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I think the tv menu works ok. don't know about sources unputs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

5, 6 months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/30/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Please provide bit more details of TV problem.

- Does TV switch Off power/ goes to standby or just picture goes out and comes back after few seconds?

the tv shuts off completely after a few minutes only when watching neflix and youtube

OK, lets try easy thing first that might help

- Have you tried to disconnect TV and wifi router/ modem power cords from power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let wifi router/ modem reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result