TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need Ph#.but my M-60-c3 turn off and won't turn back on.

Customer Question
Need Ph#.but my...

Need Ph#.but my M-60-c3 turn off and won't turn back on

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

VIZIO M-60-c3,two yr.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Don'tlight

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Don't light up at all !

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Just won't turn back on !

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/30/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with it, I need more info to troubleshoot the problem.

- Does power indicator light on TV turn On solid or blink when press power button?

No light on tv .their is power to tv,but it don't light up or go on
I need someone that will come to my home,but I gress you don't do that ! Do you no of a shop or have a Ph# ?

Sure, let me post that info

It is either power supply or main board failure in TV and it needs further troubleshooting in TV to determine what board is bad to get it replaced. If you are not comfortable working on it yourself then you may please use following link to get list of TV repair shops in area which will help to get repair quote...
http://www.tvrepairpros.com/
http://www.tvrepairman.com/
I'm sorry there is no easy or quick fix for this problem and it is definitely hardware failure that needs defective board replacement to resolve the issue. I trust my input will help you out.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.

Do you need any further assistance with this question?