TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

There is a black rectangle where the time indication usually…

Customer Question
There is a black...

There is a black rectangle where the time indication usually is. No time showing though.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

2005

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes with no black rectangle on the menu. yes from what i can see, on all sources

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just now

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/30/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you please tell me the model number from the back of the tv?

The problem was resolved in the time it took for a response. Now I need a refund please.

You may do that from the help page.