TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a nice Samsung PN 51F4500AF. It had been in storatge…

Customer Question
Hello! I have a...

Hello! I have a nice Samsung PN 51F4500AF. It had been in storatge for almost 3 years (!). Turns on fine, all is set up, but am stuck on the initial "Select Your Language" choice. It defaults to English (US) but I don't know how to move beyond.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

It is a Samsung PN51F4500AF .. never had a problem

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, the TV MENU works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

My TV was fine all for a the 8 or so months I bought it new. Then I put it and the rest of my apartment into storgage (airconditioned and secure). Just plugged it all on (cable to modem and to TV)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No. that is all

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/30/2017
TV Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 10 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

TV Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 10 months ago

As per my understanding you are stuck at "Select Your Language" option on your smart TV and after that you are unable to select any option through your remote is it correct?