TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Some of channels are scrambled and making popping sounds and…

Customer Question
Some of channels are...

Some of channels are scrambled and making popping sounds and not watchable.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And how long has this been happening with the channels?

Sony model no.KDL-48R51OC

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes menu works, sorry don't know what you mean by all sources /inputs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It started about 2 months ago,we had some rain and I thought it was because of that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that it is not all channels just some of them and it is ones I watch alot

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/30/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 10 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

How do you receiver channels on the TV (HDTV antenna? Cable Box? Direct cable from wall- no box?)?

Also, how old is the set?

Did you need assistance with the question you posted?