TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

WHEN TV IS ON AFTER A TIME IT GOES OFF BY ITSELF BUT I CAN…

Customer Question
WHEN TV IS ON...

WHEN TV IS ON AFTER A LONG TIME IT GOES OFF BY ITSELF BUT I CAN HEAR THE SOUND AND THE TV IS VERY HOT.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you had any issues with the sound before?

PLAMA 50 INCHES 50PN4500

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

YES THE SOUND STAY ON BUT TV GOES OFF BY ITSELF

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

ABOUT 2 MONTHS LATELY MORE OFTEN TV GOES OFF

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

NO THANK YOU

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/29/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Any idea how old is the TV?

- Does it turn back On right away when push power button?

4 YEARS OLD NO IT DOES NOT GO ON WHEN PRSSING THE ON BUTTON IT COME BACK ON BY ITSELF

OK, is the TV installed in place having good ventilation?