TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Why does my Samsung 55" smart TV keep going in and out of…

Customer Question
Why does my Samsung...

Why does my Samsung 55" smart TV keep going in and out of clear picture to a pink hue with loss of sound as well

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Samsung, and have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

It is about 4 years old and No I have not tried that, what will that do?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes and I only have HDMI connected

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It has been going on for a while last couple of years! I ti in my office and I travel quite a bit so I have just dealt with it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/29/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with it, I need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

UN55ES7500F Xfinity box attached via HDMI

Thanks for the info. Lets try easy thing first that might help..

- Have you tried to disconnect TV and cable box power cords from power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

Seriously, Cancel my request and give me my money back!

Not sure why you got upset without trying the suggestion?

Cancel please, Money back Guarantee?

Contact customer service at given link for cancellation, I have no control over such things here

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help