TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

NOT COMING ON. JVC. IT BLANK its blank. Few days. No it just…

Customer Question
HI NOT COMING ON ...

HI NOT COMING ON

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

JVC

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

IT BLANK its blank

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Few days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No it just didnt come in

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
9/29/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

JVC LT-42C550 42
cnt afford that...call me on whatsapp or skype its free

NOTE: Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

- Have you tried to disconnect TV power cord from power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

i did several times

OK, does the power light start blinking as soon as TV power cord plugs in OR when hit power button to switch On TV power?

it blinks then goes off.

I understand it blinks, please read my request again..

- Does the power light start blinking as soon as TV power cord plugs in

- OR when hit power button to switch On TV power?

Does the power light start blinking as soon as TV power cord plugs in
yes

OK, it seems TV main board internal failure which isn't booting up and causing the problem, replacement of main board of TV will help to fix the problem. Main board is one where video/ HDMI inputs are located.

Please get the part number off of main board installed in TV after removing back cover of TV and search/ google it to get price info if you have plan to do it yourself, if you are not comfortable working on it yourself then you may please take the TV in local TV repair shop to get repair estimate that will help you to make decision to either spend on this TV's repair or invest that money on new replacement one.

I'm sorry there is no easy or quick fix for this problem and it is definitely hardware failure that needs defective board replacement to resolve the issue. I trust my input will help you out. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.

Do you need any further assistance with this question?

Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician