TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need a part for a panasonic TV purchased in January '13.

Customer Question
Good morning! I...

Good morning! I need a part for a panasonic TV purchased in January '13. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Panasonic? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It was produced in 2012 and purchased in Jan 2013. It's for a Panasonic Viera HDTV 50" I need a plasma panel. Part # MC50F15C5A

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

TV has seldom been used as it's in the rec room. Only get a partial screen. Purchased at Sears so their repairman came out, ordered some parts and when he came back to install, it still didn't show a complete screen. That's when he said that it needs a plasma panel. Unfortunately, Sears does not carry this part any longer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just really need this part! Very troubling that the part is not readily available

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/29/2017
TV Technician: Jason Jones, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Customer Service

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Please, note that you can click Reply to Expert to reply to me. A rating is only needed when we are finished.

May I ask for the model name of your TV?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason