TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I turn off the words being spoken that are showing on…

Customer Question
How do I turn...

How do I turn off the words being spoken that are showing on the screen?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

I'm looking. I bought it in May of this year.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes and no on the other tvs.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I had to change the power cord and the cable box had to be unplugged a 2nd time in the last hour. When the cable box was turned back on, the words stared showing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want the dialog to stop showing on the picture.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?