TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Remote doesn't work. changed batteries, even bought new

Customer Question
Remote doesn't work. changed...

Remote doesn't work. changed batteries, even bought new pack. remote feels hot at the bottom when i try to use it

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model un46f5500af. about 4 yearsvold

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I useva remote from comcast to turn the tv on. i cannot access the samsung hub at all

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

2 days

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 10 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

So the tv is responding to commands like volume or power on/off when you use the comcast remote?

Does the tv currently have picture and sound?

Is the tv responding to commands like volume or power on/off when you use the comcast remote?